MARCH 16, 2020
WPCloud continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-10) in Canada & around the World.
Our top priorities are the health & safety of our team members and providing mission-critical services to our clients.
WPCloud support was designed around a remote-based workforce, one that encourages team members to work from home office locations. At this time, we have team members working from 3 different countries, all within the safety of their homes.
Based on guidance & advice from Canadian public health officials, we're currently following these best practices;
- Increasing awareness about COVID-19 through daily communication with our team members.
- Encouraging frequent hand hygiene, sneeze and cough etiquette.
- As of March 16, ALL team members are remotely working from home.
- All in-person meetings have been cancelled & replaced with web conferencing solutions.
- All business travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Our head office will be closed to visitors until further notice.
As the leading Canadian based WordPress hosting provider, we understand that our clients expect & require a mission-critical level of service at all times. This is certainly highlighted in times where communication & notices via websites are time-sensitive & could impact lives.
We have taken the following measures to ensure our data centre/network infrastructure isn't impacted by the coronavirus, these include;
- Contacted & reviewed the COVID-19 action plans of all our suppliers & data centres.
- Ensured that the data centres teams are using strict "no-contact" protocols between shifts.
- Ensured that the data centre teams are disinfecting hard surfaces between shifts.
- WPCloud has additional server & bandwidth capacity in place to respond to any significant demand for our services.
- WPCloud has active redundancy across 3 data centres, located in 3 Provinces (Quebec, Ontario, British Columbia) in the case of a disaster or emergency within a specific data centre or Province.
This will certainly be a challenging time for many people and businesses, we're doing our best to keep our team members safe & clients well supported.
CEO - WPCloud Inc.
Monday, March 16, 2020
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution